السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
Peace be upon you, as well as the mercy of Allah and his blessings
Praise be to Allah alone, and peace and blessings upon His beloved prophet, Muhammad (saw).
Instructions for Ramadan Prayers
- Ramadan Timetable
- No food will be allowed in the Masjid, only dates and water will be provided for Iftar
- Only 50 people are allowed on first come first served basis for the Taraweh and Jummah prayers
- Fitrana £5 per person due before Eid
- No ladies and children under 12 are allowed this year
Instructions for Friday Prayers
- There will only be one Salat-ul-Juma and it will start at 1:00 pm.
- People must form a queue outside the Masjid’s main door until the door opens at 1:00 pm.
- Once we let in 50 people on first come first serve basis the door will be closed.
- Please be understanding if you have not been let in due to the space being full.
Kindly adhere to strict restrictions as mentioned below for Juma salat.
(Note: There are no facilities for the sisters available at the moment)
Only 50 people are allowed on a first come first serve basis after that Masjid door will be locked.
- Masjid will open 10 minutes before Azan and close 10 minutes after Jamat
- No children under 12 years are allowed entry. Additionally, no person with underlying health conditions are allowed
- You must perform wudu at home if possible as there will be no access for wudu or toilet facilities
- You must sanitise your hands before entering the masjid (sanitisers provided)
- There will be no access to Quran cupboards
- Always abide by the social distancing rules, you must maintain 1 meters distance inside and outside the masjid including queuing
- Avoid handshaking or hugging, socialising, and gathering within the boundary of the Masjid
What you must always bring with you
- You must bring your own prayer mat
- You must bring your own shoe bag to keep your shoes
- Ensure you have wudu before arriving at the Masjid
We will keep the situation under constant review and update the guidelines as necessary and Insha Allah we pray to the Almighty Allah to grant everyone protection, comfort and ease.
The LMII Management